Corporate Social Responsibility Partnerships
When you support America’s VetDogs, you’re supporting an organization whose broad appeal reaches across demographic, geographic, and political boundaries. Free of charge, America’s VetDogs is helping disabled veterans of ALL era’s regain their independence and live a life without boundaries.
We are thrilled to have the support of a family of companies that believe in our mission to train assistance dogs for veterans and first responders with disabilities. We are proud of our reputation of fiscal responsibility, with almost 80% of every dollar going directly to programs and services.
When companies clearly articulate their support of social issues, reputation and bottom-line benefits will follow. America’s VetDogs can help your company provide ongoing proof of your impact on our mission.
We welcome corporate partnerships as a means for America’s VetDogs to realize financial support and the ability to inform more people about our programs. In turn, a partnership tie-in with America’s VetDogs can help a company achieve some significant business benefits.
Companies can support America's VetDogs through:
- Sponsorships of puppies and guide or service dog teams
- Capital support and naming opportunities
- Time-limited sales promotions
- Point of purchase donations from customers
- Co-branded products
- Employee reward events
- Volunteer opportunities
- In-store promotions including meet and greets with puppies, assistance dogs, volunteers, and veterans
- Social media promotions and other press opportunities
- Brand promotions & product licensing opportunities